Who can attend Symposium (2013)?
- Undergraduate business majors and minors of any class year at UNC Kenan-Flagler
- Members of the Assured Admission Program (both sophomores and first-years)
- UNC undergraduates with majors “aligned” with business (Economics, Entrepreneurship minors, & Management and Society)
- Any degree, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior with interest in business and networking
How can I register for Symposium?
- Seniors and Juniors can apply online or at our registration table in the McColl building starting the second week of the fall semester.
- Sophomores in the Assured Admission Program will also be able to apply online or at the McColl registration table
- Freshman in the Assured Admission Program apply online too, but should talk with their instructor about how they can make the most of some of Symposium’s events.
I thought Symposium was just a day. Is this true?
The climax of Symposium is a large, real-world networking event in September but Symposium is best described as a community. Leading up to Symposium, helpful information and skill-building tips are provided, and during the fourth week of September there are many Symposium events where you can gain knowledge, practice skills, and prepare to engage companies later in the week. Learn more about what Symposium offers students here.
If you are an individual who cares greatly about Symposium’s vision and impact, you can further your involvement by applying for the 2014 Symposium Core Committee in the fall.
What companies will be at Symposium this year?
You can view our 2013 sponsors here.