Who can attend Symposium (2014)?
- Undergraduate business majors and any UNC undergraduate student who is interested in pursuing a career in business upon graduation
- Members of the Assured Admission Program (both sophomores and first-years)
- UNC undergraduate students interested in learning more about business (Sophomore-Junior track sessions) as well as leadership, personal finance and diversity & inclusion (Senior track sessions)
will have access to register on August 19, 2014.
How can I register for Symposium?
- Registration for the 30th annual Symposium begins on August 19, 2014. Students will need to register online here. Please note that you will need to have your credit card information and an updated resume ready before you register.
What is the dress code for Symposium?
- The dress code for Symposium is business professional i.e. suit and tie for men and pant/skirt suit for women.
I thought Symposium was just a day. Is this true?
- The climax of Symposium is a large, real-world networking event held on September 19, 2014 but Symposium is best described as a community. Leading up to Symposium, helpful information and skill-building tips are provided, and during the fourth week of September there are many Symposium events where you can gain knowledge, practice skills, and prepare to engage companies later in the week. Learn more about what Symposium offers students here.
- If you are an individual who cares greatly about Symposium’s vision and impact, you can further your involvement by applying for the 2015 Symposium Core Committee in the fall.
What companies will be at Symposium this year?
- You can view our 2014 sponsors here.