Q: What are the services that ROI Revolution provides and what are its values?
A: Based in Raleigh, NC, ROI Revolution is an established & growing digital marketing agency serving ecommerce retailers. Founded in 2002, we have grown to 70 employees managing millions of dollars in online advertising for our clients. Our mission is to be the best in the world at managing measurable, ROI-driven online advertising for our clients. We maintain our edge by focusing on 5 core values:
1. Provide Fanatical Service: We respond quickly with deep understanding of our clients’ business and objectives.
2. Be Completely Transparent: We report the results – good and bad – with honesty and integrity.
3. Hire the Best: Our business is dependent on hiring “A Players” which is ensured through a rigorous interviewing and testing process.
4. Test & Optimize Constantly: We’re always striving for improvement and make decisions for our clients based on data.
5. Work Smarter: We use proprietary tools and encourage ongoing self-directed education so employees stay at the top of their game.
ROI employees and one of our Google reps learning to make sushi at one of our quarterly ROI/Google Team Builders!
Q: What kind of students and skill sets does ROI Revolution look for in prospective interns and full-time hires? Also, why is ROI Revolution such a great place to work?
A: We are searching for smart, creative, and motivated team players who are looking for a career with tons of opportunity, flexibility, and a challenging (yet rewarding) work environment. Here is what some current employees say about us and why they love working at ROI Revolution:
· “The people at ROI Revolution really are experts and I have been so impressed with the knowledge and passion of everyone around me.”
· “[W]hat sealed the deal for me was the fact that ROI is a locally owned company that values its customers and staff above all else.”
· “The fact that the company builds human capital by providing educational resources stood out the most. Almost all of the opportunities I was interviewed for before ROI Revolution had sorely lacked this, and I knew coming out of college that I wasn’t finished learning.”
· “[ROI Revolution is] helping countless businesses to grow exponentially while staying committed to providing fanatical service, remaining fully transparent, and constantly testing and optimizing.”
At ROI Revolution, employees are provided with endless opportunities; as our company grows, so do our employees. And we promote based on merit, not time with the company. So it is absolutely possible, with lots of hard work and dedication, for an employee to move up the ranks in just a few years. Take Jenna Overby for example.
Jenna started at ROI as an Entry Level Internet Marketing Analyst (Associate) in November 2010, shortly after graduating with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Marketing Concentration) and a Spanish Minor. Jenna impressed from the start; she was always up for a challenge and was able to obtain incredible results for her clients. Less than two years after being hired, Jenna was promoted to a mid-level management position with two direct reports. She continued to excel in her position (the data spoke for itself!) and proved more than capable of juggling her portfolio and managing her reports. Less than a year later, Jenna was promoted to a Team Lead. Today, Jenna manages a team of six, overseeing over $1.5 million in ad spend each month! How does Jenna feel about her time with ROI Revolution thus far? “I love the fact that I face a new challenge and learn more each day. Our industry is fast paced, and it’s a blast to keep up with it and to see results of hard work every day. Seeing results in the numbers as well as being rewarded for hard work is extremely fulfilling.”